Keeping it simple, I'm not a lawyer, I'm a dad.
1) This is a family friendly forum. End of story.
2) We reserve the right to change, edit, remove, rewrite, or delete posts, threads, titles, and/or pictures without notification, consultation, or your approval. See Rule 1.
3) Do not work around the word censor with symbols or puns. See Rule 1.
4) Whatever you were told in kindergarten, applies here. Since this is the internet, I'll say it again. If you can't play nice, move along.
5) On commercial posting, pass it by me first. I do have a soft spot for the self employed that do all the work themselves. Commercial postings, without my permission, will be subject to deletion, I'll tell your mom, and you know what happens from there.
6) We reserve the right to change your thread titles. We want to optimize bot searches, keep titles relevant, and attract members to your post.
7) Last, we are not responsible for ANYTHING. Buy, sell, trade, meet, converse, read, write, all at your own peril. There are plenty of honest,
mature, and upstanding Texans, unfortunately, we have some losers in the bunch too.
I'll add as things pop up.